The document dematerialization represents a concern for most companies, which seek solutions to manage their archive in a digital way. This transformation of companies’ archive often represents a huge challenge that can be easily overcome with the implementation of a Document and Process Management solution, such as iPortalDoc.
It is known that almost every company has a physical space dedicated to the archiving of documents, which is manually organized. That management often results in significant problems. We are talking about loss of information, difficult in finding documents, risk of unrestricted access to privileged information, by any person, or chance of forgetting to process information. Most of the times, this results in productivity losses.
In order to answer to some of these challenges, companies have been seeking solutions for an automated document and process management. This way, they ensure complete safety in the access and processing of information, easiness in the access to documents, greater effectiveness and efficiency in the management of processes and, as so, increase productivity and decrease the margin of error.
○ Management of the company’s processes in a centralized way
○ Decrease of costs in storage and maintenance
○ Greater effectiveness in the handling of processes and decrease in the loss of time and information
○ Better security in the access to the information, thanks to the assignment of permissions
○ Document dematerialization
○ Decrease of printing costs
○ Quick insertion and access to documents
○ Decrease of costs in information management